Sunday, December 13, 2009

X Factor

I have only been out training a couple of times in the past three days. I went out a couple of days ago for an eight mile run. Then work got in the way and I had no chance to do any training. I finished work at 8pm last night but had only slept for an hour or so in the preceeding 36 hours so I had an early night.
After finishing work at 8pm tonight I got home and was really tired and didn't feel like doing anything. I found my family was glued to the final of X Factor, I needed no more incentive and I went out for a run till the program had finished. As you can probably guess, I'm not a huge fan. X Factor does have a couple of good points - Dannii and Cheryl, however I would only go out with Dannii so that I could get her sisters number. I'm digressing now.
I should be able to get a few walks in during daylight hours over the next few days. I've added a weather item to the blog now so that we can see just how cold and wet we will get training in the Isle of Man! Unfortunately, the link doesn't work outside the UK so apologies to the likes of Martijn Biesmans (3 times P.W. finisher, P.B. 16 hours 53 mins 41s) and any other followers from outside the U.K.
P.S. Apparently Joe won the X Factor.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave. Great blog ! The link seems to work for me. Good luck with blogging and your preparations !

    Martijn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm only following on from where you left off!

    ReplyDelete