Saturday, December 5, 2009

Peel to Douglas in the morning.

I have been very well behaved the last few days! Yesterday morning I went for a 6 mile walk at a steady pace. My legs felt good despite running round Ramsey the previous evening. Unfortunately I have been in work today so I have not managed to get out. However I would have been taking it easy today as tomorrow is the Peel to Douglas walk.

I'm looking forward to getting up bright and early on a Sunday morning for the race. The weather forecast is windy with scattered showers - even better. It should be a good test to see if there has been any improvement with my training.

I popped out for a drink last night and had a comment about the music on the blog (Also, hello to Hannah's mum (sorry I don't know your name) who recognised me). I plan to have a different song every week or so, obviously on a walking theme. I have a few in mind for the festive period but am open to requests via the comment link. So any suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment