Saturday, December 26, 2009

Teletubbies are go.

After a great Christmas day it was time to get out and about again. Having been a good boy all year and sitting on Santa's knee last week, I was rewarded with Father Christmas unloading his sack in my bedroom. Amongst numerous fantastic gifts was a cycling top and a pair of cycling bottoms. So this morning I went out on the bike - looking like a Ninja Teletubby - without the stabilisers on!


Things went pretty well until I went up a steep hill, I wasn't going to be defeated, I dropped down into 1st gear (well thats what I would call it on the motorbike) and kept peddling whilst my legs were burning. I shouted 'I WILL NOT BE BEAT....' - I had to walk the last bit of the hill.


I was getting pretty confident by the end so cycled back along the prom. I was feeling a bit smug on the prom when I decided to overtake all the queing traffic. Word of warning - a racing bike tyres are a perfect fit for the track of the horse drawn trams. Luckily, a couple of deft Ninja moves avoided me going arse over tit. Might walk down to the Millenium Way Relay tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment