Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas.

Just a quick post today!
After the cancellation of the Winter walking league last Sunday, I have been a bit lazy. Mainly because I haven't had much time to get out and exercise. I did get out on Monday and walked 9 miles but other than that, the next exercise will be after Christmas now.
The Monday night childrens race walking session was replaced this week with ice skating and some food and chocolates after. Everyone had a good time and just like walking, the kids were better than me at skating!
Just been down to Tesco earlier this afternoon to get a few last minute bits and pieces in anticipation of the fat bloke coming tonight. Unfortunately, I have drawn the short straw and am working tonight till 8am but at least then I'm off work till next year (sounds a long time).
I hope everyone has a good time over Christmas and remembers to eat too much - because it will be that bit more enjoyable walking off the calories in the New Year! Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment