Thursday, June 17, 2010

Winding down.

More by good luck than any planning, I am well on the way to winding down my training! I have only been out for two walks since last Friday. On Monday I went for a 9 mile walk and I have done the same again earlier this evening. I bumped into Lisa Motley on my walk on Monday jogging in the opposite direction.

The reason that I didn't go out training last night was that I had to head up to Laxey for a meeting in the evening. With the sunny evening, I think about half the entrants for this years Parish had decided to go for a walk between Douglas and Laxey. There would have barely been enough space for me to walk.

I only plan to do one or possibly two more training walks between now and the Parish. I won't get out this weekend as I am off to England with Max for a couple of cycling competitions with the Isle of Man youth cycling team. So it will be relaxation time and watching a bit of football in the evenings.

It was good to hear last years blogger Adam Killip talking about his involvement with the TT races on Manx Radio last Sunday morning. Keep up the good work, see you a week on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment