Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hot hot hot.

I was driving the kids to school this morning when I heard the race director on the radio warning all entrants to drink plenty of fluids and not to forget the suncream as it is going to be dry and hot on Saturday. I have just checked the forum at www.manxathletics.info and there is an up to date forecast by our race walking weather forecaster Adrian Cowin which I hope he doesn't mind me reproducing here - 'it's going to be staying fine and quiet this weekend thanks to a nice ridge of high pressure, but perhaps too hot for some of the walkers! Saturday will be dry, mostly sunny and very warm with temperatures rising to about 21C / 70F and light (5 to 10mph) S-SE'ly breezes. It will stay dry at night and for Sunday, still with light winds and warm temperatures.'

So there we have it, it looks like its going to be a hot one and I'm going to be sweating like a pregnant nun.

No comments:

Post a Comment