Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back to it tomorrow!

I haven't updated the site for the last week as I'm afraid I haven't done anything. After the vomiting bug last week which put paid to the Mountain Marathon, it took me a few days to get back to eating and only in the past 24 hours have I had normal energy levels. Today I had commitments with the children all day so any chance of exercise went out of the window. Looking on the bright side, hopefully I will be re-energised after the enforced rest break of the past week.

Without doing any exercise, I have taken to watching some sport. I went down to the NSC to watch the 5km walk on Thursday night. Some of the top Parish Walkers were racing and they all seem to be hitting top form at the right time. I also watched a bit of the Masters golf on T.V. the other night until Sally asked me why I was watching a load of men hit an egg with a stick. I didn't have an answer so I switched over.

Only 2 weeks to go till the Sara Killey memorial walk. Got to get out for a walk after work tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment