Sunday, May 16, 2010

Slacking off.

Its been 8 days since I last got round to posting anything on here and during that time my training has been equally slack! I have managed to get out and about approximately every other day with a 9 mile walk being the furthest distance covered in one go. I also travelled over to the UK for 3 days during the week and only managed to head to the gym once but I'm not sure how useful sitting in a sauna and a steam room are for the Parish Walk!

So the countdown timer tells me that there are now just 40 days to go to the big day and I will hopefully be able to get in a few more miles this week as I have more free time than I have had in the past couple of weeks. I will try to get some decent miles under my belt in the next three weeks and then I will be able to wind things down for the last 3 weeks before the event.

I was looking at the parish walk website last night and I was under the impression that the entries were due to close at midnight, however according to the link, it appears that you can still enter till midnight tonight so still time to get those entries in by the looks of things.

I shall try not to leave it quite as long till I post again but I should have some more training to talk about in the next couple of days!



No comments:

Post a Comment